- Extension tube gets the product into the insect hiding places
- Excellent for crack and crevice treatment
- Good knockdown with residual action
Pack size: 325ml
Tempo® CC - REG. NO. L4598 Act No. 36 of 1947
A residual surface and crack & crevice treatment for long lasting control of crawling insects.
UN NO. 1950
- Cyfluthrin (pyrethroid) 0,25 g/kg
- Dichlorvos (organophosphate) 5,0 g/kg
- Propoxur (carbamate) 10,0 g/kg
- May cause irritation of the skin, eyes, mucous membranes and skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children, animals and uninformed persons.
- Contents under pressure.
- Flammable - do not spray near open flame or onto hot surfaces.
- Do not expose to heat exceeding 50 oC or leave in direct sunlight.
- Do not pierce or incinerate can, even when empty.
- Do not spray uninterrupted for more than 10 seconds in confined spaces - ensure good ventilation.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity to pyrethroids.
- In the case of signs of sensitivity, obtain medical advice.
- Prevent contamination of food, feedstuff, drinking water and utensils.
- Avoid excessive inhalation and skin contact.
- Do not use as a space spray for flying insect control.
- Remove pets and close aquaria during treatment.
- Do not use on animals.
- May stain plastic material and highly polished surfaces.
|Directions for Use|
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- TEMPO® CC controls ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, fishmoths, house flies and mosquitoes.
- Residual control: Spray surfaces regularly crossed by crawling insects and where flies and mosquitoes alight until wet, to control them for up to four weeks.
- Crack and crevice treatment: Attach the crack and crevise extension tube. Spray directly into insect hiding places for 1 - 2 seconds to drive all insects out.
- Direct killing: Spray directly onto crawling insects and resting flies and mosquitoes for 1 - 2 seconds to kill them quickly.
- Remove patient from source of poisoning to a well-ventilated area and keep him quiet and reassured.
- Remove contaminated clothing and rinse contaminated body area thoroughly with plenty of soap and cold water.
- Flush contamination out of eyes with clean water and call a doctor.
- If swallowed, take the patient to the nearest physician immediately.
|Symptoms of poisoning|