Responsar® Hot Fog
- Light weight oil (dispenses quickly)
- Broad spectrum (cockroaches, fish moths, flies, mosquitoes, stored product pests)
- Good residual
- Good knockdown
- Cost effective
Pack size: 25Lt
Responsar ® Hot Fog - REG NO. L4478 Act No. 36 of 1947
A ready to use thermal fogging solution for the control of flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, bedbugs, fishmoths, fleas, ants, crickets and stored product insect pests in buildings and empty food storage rooms.
- Cyfluthrin (pyrethroid) 2,2 g/ℓ
- Handle with care.
- Harmful by inhalation, contact and swallowing.
- May cause irritation of the skin, eyes, mucous membranes and skin sensitization.
- Toxic to bees, fish and wildlife.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Prior to fogging, close all doors, vents and windows and keep these closed for 1 hour after application.
- After this period, thoroughly air premises for 1 hour before re-entering.
- Store in a cool place, away from food and feedstuffs.
- Always close poison supply valve before turning the thermal fogger off.
- Do not apply directly to grain or bagged thermal commodities.
- Do not apply to animals.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitvity to pyrethroids.
- In the case of signs of sensitivity, obtain medical advice.
- Do not inhale the spray mist.
- Wear protective clothing, overall, rubber gloves and respirator during application.
- Wash with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact.
- Wash clothing thoroughly after a day?s work.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying the product or before washing hands and face.
- Avoid contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Clean applicator thoroughly after use.
- Dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate food, grazing or water.
- Empty pesticide container by inverting it over the spray tank and allowing to drain for at least 30 seconds after the flow has slowed to a drip.
- Destroy the empty container.
- Do not use empty container for any other purpose.
- Remove pets and aquaria.
Directions for Use
Use only as directed.
Apply Responsar® Hot Fog by means of a suitable thermal fogger.
Flying and crawling insects –
Close all doors, windows and vents before fogging.
Apply at a rate between 1 and 2,6 mℓ / m³ air. Use lower rate for direct contact killing of insects only.
Leave all windows, doors and vents closed for at least 1 hour after application.
Thoroughly air premises for 1 hour before re-entering.
STORED PRODUCT INSECT PESTS
Rice weevil, lesser grain borer, confused flour beetle, rust red grain beetle and tropical warehouse moth -
Apply as directed above for flying and crawling insects.
Only use in empty store rooms.
On smooth surfaces such as glass and glazed tiles a residual of up to 4 weeks can be expected.
- Remove patient from source of poisoning to a well-ventilated area and keep him quiet and reassured. Remove contaminated clothing and rinse contaminated body area thoroughly with plenty of soap and water. After eye contact, flush contamination out of eyes with clean water and call a doctor. If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth with water and call a doctor immediately.
- Apathetic state, depressed muscular tone, respiratory disturbances and trembling and muscular cramps in severe cases of poisoning.