PCO Flushing Agent® - REG. NO. L4970 Act No. 36 of 1947
Namibian Reg. No. N-AR 0594
A crack and crevice aerosol for the flushing out of cockroaches and fishmoths.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ?C.
- Do not pierce or burn container, even after use.
- Flammable - do not spray near a naked flame.
- Prevent contamination of food, feedstuffs, eating utensils and drinking water.
- Remove pets and cover aquaria.
- Prevent excessive wetting of plastics and highly polished surfaces.
- Avoid excessive inhalation and skin contact.
Directions for Use
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Use PCO Flushing Agent prior to general treatment, for identification of source and level of infestation and determination of active harbourages.
- Fit extension tube to actuator.
- Direct short bursts of spray into cracks, crevices and potential insect harbourages.