K-Othrine® EC 15
- Pyrethroid insecticide
- Good knockdown and flushing action
- Long lasting residual activity
- Controls German cockroaches, fleas bedbugs ants, skin and hide beetles
Pack size: 1Lt
K-Othrine® EC 15 - REG. NO. L5411 Act No. 36 of 1947
Namibian Reg. No. N-AR 0422
An emulsifiable concentrate providing rapid flushout and knockdown in the control of german cockroaches, bedbugs, ants and fleas in domestic and industrial premises. Also controls skin- and hide beetles.
UN NO. 3351
- Handle concentrate with care.
- May cause transient irritation of the skin, nasal membrane and eyes.
- Poisonous when swallowed or inhaled.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store in a cool place away from food and feedstuffs.
- Do not apply onto pets.
- FLAMMABLE - do not store near open flame or sparks.
- Do not inhale spraymist.
- Wear protective clothing when handling the concentrate or dilutions.
- Wear a face shield when applying the diluted washes to surfaces or when working in spray mist.
- Avoid skin contact and wash splashes from skin or eyes immediately.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity of pyrethroids.
- In the case of signs of sensitivity, obtain medical advice.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying or before washing face and hands.
- Do not spray directly onto foodstuffs or surfaces on which food is stored, processed or eaten.
- Prevent contamination of food, feedstuffs, drinking water, eating utensils and food preparation equipment.
- Remove or cover aquaria, food and drinking water. Remove pets during application.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container.
- Add the rinsings to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container.
- Destroy empty container and do not re-use for any other purpose.
|Directions for Use|
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Application: K-OTHRINE® EC 15 should be diluted with water only and applied with any sprayer suitable for producing a coarse droplet spray.
1. Ants, bedbugs and German cockroaches
Apply as a direct contact spray using a dilution of 50 mℓ / 5 ℓ. Spray should be directed at insect harbourages and where insect activity is noted.
Apply as a coarse spray at the rate of 100 mℓ / 5 ℓ / 100 m2 to carpets, skirtings, walls, cupboards, as well as all areas frequented by pets. For more effective results vacuum carpets prior to treatment and not for 4 days after treatment. Regular treatment of pets using proprietary products is also recommended.
3. Skin and hide beetles
Apply as a coarse spray at the rate of 100 mℓ / 5 ℓ paying particular attention to the flesh side of the hides.