Dorine® EC 50 - REG. NO. L4913 Act No.36 of 1947
Namibian Reg. No. N-AR 0588
An emulsifiable concentrate for use in association with residual sprays to increase the flushout and knockdown of crawling insects such as cockroaches.
Piperonyl butoxide 300 g/ℓ
Esbiothrin (pyrethroid) 50 g/ℓ
- Harmful if swallowed. May irritate skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Do not spray directly onto food or feedstuffs.
- Flammable - store away from open flames, food and feed.
- In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity to pyrethroids.
- In case of sigtns of sensitivity, obtain medical advice.
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- Wear protective clothing and face shield when handling and applying.
- Avoid skin contact and wash with soap and water after accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying before washing face and hands.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container. Add the rinsings to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container. Destroy empty container and do not re-use for any other purpose.
Symptoms of human poisoning
- Excitement, gastrointestinal discomfort, tremor, dizziness, headache, listlessness, nausea and vomiting, epigastric pain, muscular fasciculation of limbs, unconsciousness, convulsions and coma (very high doses).
First Aid and Treatment
- Remove patient from source of poisoning to a well ventialted area and keep him quiet and reassured.
- Remove contaminated clothing and rinse contaminated body area thoroughly with plenty of soap and water. Do not rub skin. Flush contamination out of eyes with clean water for 15 minutes and call a phycisian.
- After ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth with water.
- Call a physician immediately.
Note to physician
Directions for Use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
To be used for flushing and knockdown of crawling insects in association with residual sprays such as Super Crackdown® (Reg. No. L4584 Act 36 of 1947; Namibian Reg. No. N-AR 0418) and DeltaGard® Tab (Reg. No. L5721, Act 36 of 1947; Namibian Reg. No. N-AR 0632).
Dilute 20 mℓ Dorine® EC 50 concentrate plus 40 mℓ Super Crackdown® in 5 ℓ water as a tank mix, immediately prior to use. Mix well and apply at the rate of 5 ℓ / 100 m2, or to the point of run off.
Dilute 20 mℓ Dorine® EC 50 concentrate plus 1 tablet DeltaGard® Tab in 5 ℓ water as a tank mix, immediately prior to use. Mix well and apply at the rate of 5 ℓ / 100 m2, or to the point of run-off.